How would you like to take control of your time? How would you like to see your
income grow as you put more effort into your business? Statistics show that many
Americans today would like to own their own business. Network marketing provides
a way to build a steady and growing income without the burden that traditional businesses
tend to carry.
What is Network Marketing?
It is no secret that many successful and reputable companies in the United States
use the Network Marketing strategy to sell their products. Instead of investing
huge budgets in advertising, these companies use their own network of representatives
to sell the product and give a significant share of the company's sales revenue
to that sales force.
- Network Marketing is a proven system designed and financed by a company that allows
you to sell their products as their representative.
- The key to Network Marketing is sponsorship. As a representative, you build your
own organization and get compensated for sales you and your organization make.
- By training and helping people you sponsor, you build your business. As the process
repeats, you increase the number of people in your business. It’s in your
best interest to help your organization be successful, because you earn income from
the sales made by your organization. The more successful your organization is, the
more successful you are.
- With the current trend of business downsizing, many Americans are uncertain about
their financial future. Because of this, people are seeking sources of additional
income and/or alternatives to the traditional job.
- With USA Healthcare Savings, you’re backed by a solid company that provides
you with full support, training, sales tools and the right products to be successful.
Reasons to start your USA Healthcare Savings business today:
- Today, over 47 million Americans just like you are caught in the middle of America's
healthcare crisis, and many are underinsured (47 million individuals without health
insurance, according to "U.S. Census Bureau Statistics" published by U.S.
Department of Commerce).
- Premiums for healthcare insurance can be as high as $800 or more per month for family
coverage. Rates like these can price many working Americans and companies out of
the market for insurance.
- Every day more people are turning to the medical discount industry looking for non-insurance
solutions that allow them to access medical services at an affordable price.
- While USA Healthcare Savings medical discounts are NOT INSURANCE, they are part
of a program that can help members save on all types of healthcare needs including
hospital and doctor visits, prescription drugs, dental and vision care, hearing
aids, long-term and alternative care, chiropractic care and more.